Someone sent me those old pix of my Sr. Teen years...ahhh so old and precious! I miss it! those were good times... Never mind my faces and weird clothing style...laugh with me!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AAAAhhhhh!!!!!Those pics remind me of those times when we would talk about ur old days, the clothes u would wear, the ppl u lived with, and...and.....BUAH!!!!!!!<:((>Josie I miss u tons!!!!!Come back to me!!!!.....pls?
doesnt it? lol...I miss you too hun, we gotta see eachother sometime this year before we go insane! pray that I can go back to visit sometime, alright??? missing you girl!
5 comments:
AAAAhhhhh!!!!!Those pics remind me of those times when we would talk about ur old days, the clothes u would wear, the ppl u lived with, and...and.....BUAH!!!!!!!<:((>Josie I miss u tons!!!!!Come back to me!!!!.....pls?
doesnt it? lol...I miss you too hun, we gotta see eachother sometime this year before we go insane! pray that I can go back to visit sometime, alright??? missing you girl!
man, thats adorable...
thanks anonymous...
You are very welcome..:)
Post a Comment