25!!!!! thats a little too much..dont you think????? hehe
If there was anyone I would love to live again with would be my older brother Thiago, It's funny because of all brothers he left home pretty early and travelled a lot around Brasil so I would rarely see him...it was almost like I didnt knew him.Last year the lord brought us together for 5 precious months and there I got to know my brother, the real him! And I LOVE what I saw, a funny, outgoing and loving person. Great musician, wonderful cook, good friend and ever present help when I most needed. If I could I would have you around for the rest of my life but I know the Lord has a plan and you're far away. One thing I want you to know is that you helped me out without knowing when I most needed and when I was going through some serious changes in life. I bet u remember.
I'm proud of you for being somewhere else, having your own family and sticking to your calling.
I love you and I wish u have a wonderful new year, I'm praying for you and wish u have many more morenitos, but brazilians PLEASE!!! take care...
2 comments:
u never know when u might see me again, maybe sooner then u think....txs for ur sweetnes and for being the best Sista, ever. Ur really precious to me and u know it lady.....Miss u like crazy and wish could live with u again....would no doubt love to have u taking care of Reilly and Charlotte....ur very good with CC and it would be really cool to live with u again......just pray that maybe the lord will grant the desires of our hearts...Love u tons....
Thiago
awww, love you man...you deserve it!
ure the older brother after all...big kiss...
Post a Comment