Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Josie pie

Dear Ezra is visiting us for a while and God bless him, but he is soooo foolish, he loves bugging me 24/7 for some reason.
So he makes up this very special song about 'Josie pie who met a handsome guy"...and on it goes to his rhyming but foolish side.
Once the boys went to play soccer at the other home, and they all got back home, late at night and he sees that Im still awake so he stands right beside me and grabs my butt, well...I grab his too! and he was shocked! woah...he said! cuz he thought that even though Im such a peaceful soul, I wouldnt even dare to do such a thing...lol!!! thank you Jesus for sense of humor. Its funny cause when he was going back to Rio I told him: "Sorry, but I have to say this.....Im so happy you're leaving!" hahahahaha he was shocked once more! how can you say such a mean thing Josie? but the fact is I actually miss him, cuz he made me laugh and get on the foolish mood too. who knows me, knows that I'm little too serious and need someone foolish in my life, home or whatever to be there and make me laugh.
Now that hes gone, sweet Paul insists in continuing singing the josie pie song, hes own way just to make me laugh

No comments: