Our project for this weekend is called busking so we're getting together quite often to practice and get ready. We're not only singing family songs, but a few known so people can also relate to them. So we picked a song to practice today, "Let it be" and us the girls had to do some harmonies.
God! Lord help me!!!!! but I have the hardest time in life when it comes to doing harmonies, I just cant! I'm so used to singing melody that I'm completely sure my harmonies are the worse in the world!
At the Seminar for the families b-day we made this special activity and in the end we had to sing the song I cant remember the name right now about Grandpa and I had to do a harmony to it and it was like death. so pls pray for me to get it right and good and get over the "I cant" syndrom.
2 comments:
Practice makes perfect...harmonies especially....if I'm having an especially hard time keeping on key singing harmonies, I often plug one ear so I can hear myself better
Luv u and nice blog :)
thanks for the tip! its true...guess I'll try that. love you 2 and thanks for passing by.
Post a Comment