Monday, March 12, 2007

Joy

10/03/07
My gorgeous sister in law,
I hope its your b-day today...ok that sounds pretty bad :(
the thing is I wrote it down, but Im sure its not the right date because you're not aries, you're piscies. so I got it all mixed up, PLS FORGIVE ME! sorry, this is so embarassing....
Anyways, I'm wishing a very happy and Fun b-day and a extremely fulfilling year ahead.
Thanks for everything! For being a good mommy, For caring and loving for the little ones the Lord entrusted in your care. I know how hard it can be I take care of 2 here and it takes a lot of patience, love and understanding too, but on the end is all worth it.
You're an angel! I love you and I'm praying for you, never give up, the Lord has wonders in store for you if you just keep on going.

No comments: