Thursday, March 15, 2007

Emily and the flower


This everyone, is the most adorable 3 year old on earth, red head, chubby, sweet and funny. Pisces little thing.
Once she picked up a flower from the garden and started walking in my direction, as soon as she got close to me she hid the flower and said: "Auntie Josie, I have a very nice flower for you but you have to close your eyes first!" I just laughed and did as she said. Such a cutie!!
Another day I was giving her and her sister school when all of the sudden she stops and looks at me: " I love you so much auntie Josie but you're so naughty sometimes!" I couldn't help but laugh again. Amanda insists on calling me Jose, instead of Josie. They have names for everyone for example: Miguel is called Sea shell and the list goes on. Check out the red head cutie being foolish.

No comments: