Saturday, March 24, 2007

Dreamland

I was watching the girls playing this morning and something called my attention, Amanda was the mom and Windy was her daughter, and she had to put her to sleep and it was so cute to watch but it got me thinking that kids live in a dreamland. Of course I already knew that but today it was like reality hits hard on the head... like my eyes were open.
Little do they know that for you to have a daughter or a son you have to first find the guy you like, make it and then it takes 9 mos, etc,etc,etc..its a whole process and they don't see the whole picture, everything is so simple! They just see the fruit, that is really nice to have them.
If they only knew about heartbreaks, pain, lots and lots of communication, praying and hearing from the Lord, forgiving, doing the humble thing, loving when its hard to love, etc. I guess things would be different, they would be us adults, grown ups.
They just know the Joy and that daughters are actually a good thing! That thought, that simplicity, just made me want to be like that and not trying to make things more complicated. It takes a lot of faith and one I'm trying not to loose... Love is simple yet complicated.

No comments: