Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Invitation

I was invited to sing at the seminar for AMs this month, TYJ! Its only Him cuz I have never ever had been to one of them or much less invited to sing! The Lord loves me and he knew I needed an extra boost of inspiration, please pray as it is a lot of work, and we had lots of songs to practice, not much time, we need your prayers, also that everything works out fine as you all know the devil fights it really hard, to be a real breakthrough in the spirit...AMEN! So all this to say that pretty soon Im gonna be posting some fun pictures for you all to see, hopeefully will get some good shts for you! love you guys!!!
big kiss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WWWOOOAAHHH!!!!!!My josie is gonna b famous!!!!!The AMs here r gonna really like it!!!!Luv u tons !!!!!!

Josie said...

ahhhh baby! fala serio! Its only jesus really and no I dont wanna be famous thank you...love you!!