Todays is Reilly's birthday and Valentines day altogether, Reilly is my one and only nephew!!! turning 1.Its funny, cause when he was born I could tell by the pictures my brother sent me that he looked very red-white. but it was later on confirmed when I chatted with him and he told me : " Josie, My son came out white! Now you have to make a Moreno to make up for my lack!" And he was so into Soul power...I just laughed my head off...
Believe it or not I haven't seen him yet, except for the pictures my brother sends, it breaks my heart not to have such a naughty Mexican thing around. But God knows, at least he is alive and working hard to keep his parents busy.
Thank you Joy and Thiago, take good care of this precious gift the Lord has given you and Reilly I love you little Aquarian rascal!



1 comment:
Isn't he? and so is baby Judah! love you too, come soon!!
Post a Comment