Tuesday, February 20, 2007

3rd and 4th day of the Seminar

I woke up with a cold, ok, that would be fine any other time but not when you have to sing for 200 people , so I prayed desparetely and the Lord did a real miracle by taking away my cold and giving me lots of energy and strenght. TYJ!!
I guess one of the most amazing things about the seminar is that there was so much love around, you would get at least 20 hugs a day if not more, it would happen espontaneously and anywhere: hallways, elevator, reception, pool area, after the classes....and the list goes on. after talking to one of the workers of the Hotel I asked him what he thought of us, 200 people, hugging each other anywhere and everywhere, being so loving, you could tell that it was sincere love, they didnt even know you and would say I love you! totaly the familys spirit. so cool!!! His reaction was pretty neat:
" I like you guys, I'm loving to have you guys here, its fun, everyone that works here talks about you, from the cooks to the receptionist, they all really liked you and in fact we're gonna be all bored again now that you guys are leaving." wow! they also got hugs and kisses from some of the AMs, prayed to receive Jesus and got the message through the famous song: " all we want to say is that we love you.."

3rd day a real touching class was given by JP, Fiona and Jules, with the help of Gabes and Urias. named " Do not disturb" when it was over very few people were not crying, even some of us at the "band" including me got back on stage to sing the last song with a tear stained face.
Lunch was served, break until 2:00 pm and we went back to some more inspiration, oh yeah, something happened that was so freaking embarassing for me that day, I went to rest for like 45 minutes since I had this major headache but I ended up sleeping too much and I woke up with Jules on the phone : " Josie, where r u...its 2:10 and the inspiration already started, you were suppose to be here." all I know is that I jumped outta bed and went down as fast as I could, when I get there everyone is already jumping and dancing away but thank God I got just in time for the AMs major hit: " Senti o Sol" so I get on stage and start singing it as if nothing had happend, Fiona looks at me like where were you Josie! Too late everyone is dancing already so I get there sing and shake my booty too.. thank god it was a fast song, if not it would've been far more embarassing....lol
That same day we had a Special dinner with a LJ,around the pool area, it was quite a moment for the AMs, we set all the tables outside, with a special decoration made by one of the AMs that is a Designer, candles, and the stage nicely decorated and set outside. Live music was played by us and we also invited KK, Ezequiel(Gavins dad) and Jeremy to Sing. It was beautiful, everyone had so much fun, and danced away. the crazy thing about the dinner is that once everything was set outside it started raining, and we had to put all the tables in the covered area, we had a bunch of AMs praying desperately for the lord to stop the rain and so he did. a real testemony to the waiters and people helping us set everything, because they saw us praying.

4th and last day, there was a closing ceremony in the morning till around lunch time, but then everyone got so inspired and we had to keep on playing fast songs, all these gypsy songs. everyone danced and danced till they were literally dripping , burning all the calories from last nights yummy dinner..lol! we prayed, everyone got to take pictures, hugs and kisses, lunch and good byes...
For me it was a major blast, a real source of inspiration and a ton of a help to help me be more outgoing, most people that knew me before said that I had changed, they thought I was gonna be all shy in satge but I acted real natural, others thought I was Esther wild wind's sister or herself. Pretty funny! So all I can say is that this is the begining of a new life for me and for our AMs. These precious days of heaven and training will never be forgotten.
It was so much fun to play with Thimoteo, Jonh C., Jeremy and Fiona, and get the help of Estevao and Rafa with the tamborin and harmonica. I guess this is it, I bet theres a lot more but like I said before it would take me long hours to describe, plus I dont really know if you would be very much interested in reading this long thing... Now all I need to do is post pictures once they get to me.
Back home Im dead tired but happy, it was worth it.

No comments: