Lord, I know you've been breaking me because you know whats best and you want to make me a better person, sometimes I wonder what gonna be left but I know you're in control, So please help me to yield to you and yours ways for me this year. Its a long road I know and its pretty scary too I just ask you to be with me every day and in every way and to give me the grace to go through the rough times, learn from them and be much more useful for you. Im willing to sign a blank sheet of paper.
The following is my song and prayer for this year 2007...
Beautifully Broken ---Gabe Macnair/sung by Ryan Yamashita
Chorus:
If being broken makes me beautiful to you
then, Lord, I never want to stand on my feet again.
if being empty makes me useful to you
then, Lord, take from me. over and over again.
V.1
Thought I was one thing, and then realized I’m not.
believed in myself, believed that I can reach the top.
I've broken my wings, I now see where I truly stand
everything is nothing now, and nothing is all I am.
V.2
It got me to wonder "who's approval do I seek?"
Do I judge what perfection is, do I judge what’s weak?
if you live for yourself, what happens when you fall?
if you wanna learn to walk, gotta first learn how to crawl.
so I, so I, wanna break every inch of me
only then, only then, will I know all that I can be.
so I, so I , wanna be blinded from this scene
only then, only then, will he make something out of me.
2 comments:
I like that song as well. I use to play over and over again when I was going though something.
Praying for ya! Best thing you can do is to Praise!
I'm praying for you.
-xxx
thank girl, you're such a love, Im glad i got to meet you when i did, at the right timing, its amazing how the lord does things...love you!!
Post a Comment