Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunny day

Ok, I Know I told you guys that I wasn't gonna do this.. only when I got home, but I decided to write anyways, this has been my escape, I love writing and when I do get to sit down and write It just feels so good, is almost like I can fly.
I finaly got to go to the beach today and it was so nice, the part we were on was not as packed as further down, but still. it was me, mom, my brother mickey, Angie and her sister Daniele who was visting. we had such a great time, toasting on the sun, swimming or better yet, trying to get ourselves wet. The sun everyone longed for all week finaly came out, The Lord heard my prayers and it was a nice a sunny day.
Im at a young couples house, they're my good, precious friends, Rose and Natan and they have the cutest kids ever! we chatted for a long time, while both of them and mom drinked their beers, since I dont like beer I just watched. but it was lots of fun to talk to them, remember the good old times when we lived together, see their kids all growing up and different was everything.
Mom and Rose are cooking dinner right now, she just screamed that its 10 pm! lol...crazy us.
I'll stop for now. the picture above is a picture of the beach we went to in the morning, its called Jacaraipe, and lots of surfers come to this part for some reason to surf. They live 2min away from the beach, nice, cozy place.
Rose's little boy named Nando (8), participated a while ago on a championship and got the 4th place. not bad uh?

No comments: