Saturday, December 23, 2006

Shy me


I guess I never realized how shy I am...the other night when out busking, after singing I had to help one of the girls by going to the tables and selling the Cds...so off I went to the far end of one big table, I talk to 3 guys and they buy the cd, PTL, not so bad. but then one of them asks me for an autograph! Im like : " Wait! you gotta be kidding right?" and the guy is like: "NO! I want an autograph! seriously!" he gets a pen and a napkin. I blushed and started laughing. the other guys noticed it and said: " Funny man, shes shy, shes embarassed! and she was just singing right now, how does that work?"
I wrote my name on the napkin, said thank you and off I went, red as a tomato.

No comments: