Thursday, December 07, 2006

Kids Practice


I went over to the other home today to take the boys to practice for their Christmas show and you guys should see...its the total of 9 boys almost a whole soccer team, but if you looked at how they were standing up, you would think they're an army....lol!
Kats kids are so talented, Shane must be what 10 or something and he was playing the harmonic super well, I was impressed. It was a mixture of both, cute and funny how 9 kids of all sizes, colors and way of being could sing or try singing harmoniously. it sounded pretty good but let me tell you Kat and Jessica had a hard time trying to control then, you know how boys are they cant sit still for a moment. I had a fun time, laughed my head off...will try to get ahold of a pic of the singing group to post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats tight...hey, if the fall outa place have'm all do push ups..lol
keep it up lil lady

out peace

Josie said...

lol...true! thanks for the tip..you'd be a great chilcare worker!
Love you...