
You wouldnt believe what happened to me last night...
we went singing to this one family Christmas get-together, major barbecue, good food, etc. we got there earlier and kinda helped around with some stuff. they were really sweet people. I needed to use the bathroom so off I went, but when I needed to get out, the door wouldnt open! And I thought to myself..."Great! here I am locked! how embarassing..." I started freaking out and banging on the door till someone came to my rescue.
A girl, shes like : " ok, calm down, turn the lock, slowly, try again..." but it wouldnt open... I freaked out more! then shes like: " ok, try turning the other way around."I thought to myself " how odd, but I'll give it a try..."
I turned it and it opened. Phew! that was close, the rest of the busking team started laughing at me. If I would've stayed locked it would be the end of our busking night. but God is good and even though it was very embarassing I didnt had spend my night there.
No comments:
Post a Comment