- How the Jews got the 10 Commandments
God went to the Germans and said, "I have Commandments for you that will make your lives better."
- And the Germans asked, "What are Commandments?"
- And the Lord said, "They are rules for living."
- "Can you give us an example?"
- "Thou shalt not kill."
- "Not kill? We're not interested."
- So He went to the Italians and said, "I have Commandments."
- And the Italians wanted an example, and the Lord said, "Thou shalt not steal."
- "Not steal? We're not interested."
- He went to the French and said, "I have Commandments."
- The French wanted an example and the Lord said, "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife."
- "Not covet my neighbor's wife? We're not interested."
- He went to the Jews and said, "I have Commandments."
- "Commandments?" they said, "how much are they?"
- "They're free."
- "We'll take 10."
2 comments:
Cute Josie...lol..real cute......i got a Jew joke too.
a Jewish teenager went to his Jewish Father and said....
"Dad, can i have $50 dollars"?
and the Jewish father said...
"$40 dollars"?
"why take $30 when you can have $20"?
"here, take $10 and give half to your brother"!....
lol...ummm....no coment...
Love ya..
Post a Comment