To you Teresa...For those good old days
Man, thats a head fulla hair....so much hair for a newbee...so cute.out peace
I know...everyone tells me the same thing. I was born with a head full of hair, just like her. so shes probably following her mothers footsteps...hehe
She's already such a darling. It's amazing how she was born so close to your birthday, only one day difference. I can only see it now in the future with you two celebrating your birthdays together.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Man, thats a head fulla hair....so much hair for a newbee...so cute.
out peace
I know...everyone tells me the same thing. I was born with a head full of hair, just like her. so shes probably following her mothers footsteps...hehe
She's already such a darling. It's amazing how she was born so close to your birthday, only one day difference. I can only see it now in the future with you two celebrating your birthdays together.
Post a Comment