here's daddy...looking very happy with his chubby one.Born: September 21st (a day b4 mine)
Time: 11:05 pm
Weight: 4 kilos and 400
Length: 54 cm
Delivery: C-section
check out these cheeks everyone...shes 11 days old today, so sorry I took forever to post these pics. She keeps me busy...
9 comments:
Soo cute Josie! she really looks like you. Xx I'm so happy for you
Natalia - She is so cute. So sweeet. So Divine .. Like Christ after whose birthday she is named .. I know Josie for a few years now and have always imagined how cute her baby would be. Natalia has proved me right.
Terry and Josie - You 2 must be the happiest people on planet earth. Make sure you preserve as many memories of these happy moments as you can. Photos, videos, memorabilia, a few years down the line everything will help you bring these moments back to life. Congratulations to Both Of You.
Congratulations Josie! She's adorable! Welcome to the wonderful world of Motherhood! :)
Love and prayers,
Stephanie~
thanks vishal but my husbands name is Miguel...
Looks like you Josie...
and those cheeks; good lord!!!
She's beautiful....
OH Josi, this is so great, how beautiful she is, and the daddy handsome of ever!
Love you Josi and I'm so glad things are going so well for you, your gona be a great mom
She's beautiful, love. Congratulations to the both of you.
ahhhhhh,soooo cute.....she definately looks like u josie......congrates!!!!!!!!
She's gorgeous, I'm so happy for you. I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks. Enjoy motherhood, it's wonderful.
Post a Comment