Tuesday, October 14, 2008

last night

For some amazing reason yesterday Natalia slept through the whole day, she would only wake up to nurse and fall back into a deep sleep with no effort. I was fine with it, so I did everything I had to, cleaned the room, fixed her clothes, gave her a bath, etc.
At night she slept from 8 to 12, and I tried waking her up but she was totally conked out, then poof!
the magic was gone, she opened her eyes and was wide awake until.....4 am! And to top it off she nursed so much that she threw up, all over me, the bed...etc. so that was my night...just the beginning of motherhood, they say it only gets better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh yeah....it does..lol

Anonymous said...

Aww poor Josie...don't worry; after just a few months of zombie-mode they let you sleep through the night again. ;)