Guys...I've been wearing braces for the past 2 weeks, and all I have to say is that I never thought I would ever need them, and never liked it or thought it was cute or anything.
Well...here I am using the thing I most hated, as far as the dentist said, I'll be wearing it for a year and a half, but you never know.
My biggest trial right now is eating, or better yet chewing. I've lost 2 kilos so far. I'm a lot better, but it still hurts when you chew and all these yummy foods you loved so much and would eat without even thinking twice now represent a problem and you have to trade them for something more soft. Food gets stuck and the list goes on. I'm sure it will be be for the better in the end and I'm glad the Lord supplied them, its just kinda hard to get use to it so please pray for me. And I didn't forget, I owe you a picture with them.
2 comments:
Ohhhh, my poor baby. Yeah when Ana put her braces on, she suffered man!!!!!!I'm praying for you, k?
thanks terry,I really need it...love you a ton!!xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment