Would you believe if I tell you that in 2 weeks we ate food from 4 different countries?
First came the Polish food, interesting, tasty, different. Then the hot, spicy Indian food by Gabi for Abner and Perolas good bye. Last Tuesday me and Jules cooked this major Brazilian meal, like 15-20 different dishes for some visitors and last weekend me, John C., Anita, Nina and Miguel provisioned lunch in a Mexican restaurant.
Saturday we went out busking in this German restaurant that lets us sing...we get there and there are 2 girls dressed as Germans and this fat German guy playing the accordion, he sees us with a guitar and asks us to sing this one song with him... Quite an experience... by talking to the owner we found out that the Oktoberfest is happening down south and since they were a German restaurant they decided to do a little something here too. Thats what you get for being a missionary....Nothing can compare! I love this life!
2 comments:
Sounds Yummy.....what was your favourate?
Brazilian I guess, not because I cooked or anything, in the end I didn't even eat. you know how sometimes you cook and you don't feel like eating. I only ate the desserts, which were Brazilian also. the others were good but Brazilian food for me is the best.
Post a Comment