Me and other 4, Silas, John C., Anita and Gabi are about to hit the road and go on an adventurous trip to this extremely cold city, will be back Sunday morning...Pray that we don't freeze our butts off..hehehehe see you guys!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, you don't know me but I really like your blog. I actually don't "blog" very much but yours is one of the few that I visit. I've been keeping you in my prayers, keep going for God.
Hi terri, thank you so much...that was an encouragement. you know how it is, sometimes you take so much time blogging and you wonder if ppl actually read what you write sometimes it seems like a waste of time. anyways,thanks for visiting and thanks for the prayers. love you!
2 comments:
Hi, you don't know me but I really like your blog. I actually don't "blog" very much but yours is one of the few that I visit. I've been keeping you in my prayers, keep going for God.
Hi terri, thank you so much...that was an encouragement. you know how it is, sometimes you take so much time blogging and you wonder if ppl actually read what you write sometimes it seems like a waste of time.
anyways,thanks for visiting and thanks for the prayers. love you!
Post a Comment