Thursday, June 28, 2007

Gold, roses and thorns

Believe it or not I’ve read that letter 3 times already, it breaks my heart to see others suffer or go through rough times.

I remember reading Celebrating 2006 and finding all about 2007: “2007 will be tough, taxing, it wont be easy…”

I thought: “ well, 2006 was pretty tough too what could be so bad about 2007?”

There’s nothing bad, just tough! Like the Lord said our faith is being tested day by day and were still preparing for what’s ahead. There’s so much going on in everyone’s lives. Everyone is battleling, fighting and striving but the best part is that He promised to give us the VICTORY!

You go through things, your family goes through things, your friends go through things and you wish you could stop the world to help them...Praise has been my best friend now, not just any praise but extreme praise! At first you feel funny praising for bad things or when bad things happens but it does work guys! You snap out of it in no time...its all his hands anyway, gotta trust him and if we want roses thorns do come along.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know,I know....I read that letter also....its so good

Anonymous said...

Cool.... It's good'n.... Love ya Josie, keep fighting!!

Josie said...

amen...hey, jay dee I finally got to watch "300", good movie,good lessons... I loved it and also learn to love the fight!!! take care.