AWWWW...I love you girl! you're the best roommate I could've asked for: funny, sweet, talented and giving. Its really nice to live with you and to be the first one to jump on your bed and give you happy b-day today. Even though I would like to give you the biggest present in the World, I know someone who can and He will because I'll pray and make sure it gets to you...whatever you wish....hehehheheh.
Thanks for being such great teacher and most of all being willing to accept the challenge, the Lord sees everything and he'll reward you for sure.
Love you Anita Pie....
3 comments:
Love you Annie!!! I totally agree, you're the best roommate in the world! Never stop being the crazy, loving, dedicated soul that you are. Whenever I think of you, I will always remember you for your love and sacrificiality. Thank you for being a role model to me. XXXXXXXX
You call her anita pie??? awwwwww :)
nah...just cause I miss you Paul!!!add me to your skype and yahoo, I wanna chat someday. love you tons!!!
Post a Comment