I've been cooking dinner for 3 days in row... not that is anything new to me because I cook ever since I was 12, but the funny thing is what happened today...dinner was gonna be....Hamburgers, since Fiona was here and eveyone in this house loves her bread, Marite beggs her to do it and she does it. Im there killing myself with the Hamburgers, friying them etc...the kitchen was a mess. there were 3 different activities going on: the small girls making oatmeal balls for their mommy, Clara cleaning the frigde and me cooking. So by then you can start picturing the whole situation.
Sweet Phil (7) comes up to me and says : " Delicious food Josie, your bread tastes just like Fionas!"
I cracked!! and I told him: "Fiona made it!" and it tasted good, boy let me tell,I forgot all about my hamburguers and only ate her bread for dinner. SOOOO cute! GBH, trying to make me feel special! the food came out good in the end, there were no hamburgers left...hehe and very little bread!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Cooking days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That has happened with me a few occasions when I went somewhere else for some kind of party or fellowship. I normally have to carry the food in and usually people start to asume it's me that made it but sometimes it's my mom or dad that did. When I do bring somebody else's food inside and somebody thinks so and says it, sometimes I get annoyed and tell them who it was that made it. Other times I might just smile and tell my mom or whoever made it. Other times I might say "Oh...well, praise the Lord I guess." Sometimes when I do get annoyed is because I've been stressed or pressered or cranky.
Well, TYJ!! I know it can be very annoying, but at least we get the "glory" for the yummy stuff...lol
Shan, I need ur help on something regarding this blog, maybe you could help??? will try cachting you online sometime. take care...big kiss!
Sure, let's see if you can catch me on soon.
Post a Comment