Friday, November 10, 2006
Smoke? NO!!!
This happened not too long ago at the Oc/Mc camp. We were camping on this nice ginormous place and me and Anita were far away from everyone planning some stuff for the following night. Its raining so our dear friend Gabe (a virgo himself) picked us up on his car and took us to where the action was...A FIRE! The kids were so happy , singing and dancing around the fire, having a real blast.well, I looked at the whole scene and this very disturbing thought hit me like a rock, but I just kept quiet. As we approached the fire place, Anita who was on the back seat started saying: " oh look! isnt that nice? so cool, the kids are having so much fun!"THAT was it! I had to say it....so I said it out loud:"yeah, too bad we're all gonna be with the smell of smoke, our hairs, our tents, everything!" Gabe looked at me and said: " OMG! I cant believe I just thought the same thing! That's so virgo of you! We could never live together we would bring down the house!" and the 3 of us started laughing. well...YES! ladies and gentlemen, it was too late to complain we were already there, and well, I did sleep with the smell of smoke but I had fun singing and dancing with the kids and adults around. after U. Zebs song " Good night, sleep tight..." everyone went to sleep happy as if they were smelling like the most expensive perfume, no one cared...not even me! LOL...I learned a lesson that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment