Friday, November 24, 2006

Goodbye...

To my home sweet home!!!


Ocs e Jetts- Vocês são os melhores!! amei cuidar de vocês, me divertir, rir, zoar,tocar violão,nadar, andar de bicicleta...a lista não tem fim. Continuem a brilhar para Jesus e serem os guerreiros que ele precisa que sejam. amo muito cada um de vocês e espero ve-los no proximo camp e bam...Não tem como me esquecer de vocês, vocês marcaram minha vida. Mil beijos!!!




Natan- Meu fofucho! Te amo um monte! Pena que passei pouco tempo com você, mas já deu pra perceber que você é um jovem muito especial para mim e que o Senhor que te usar muito, mas muito mesmo! Quero ver você aprendendo todas as musicas do Justin, fazen musica, e usando esse talento maravilhoso que o Senhor te deu...só uma dica...se Ele deu é por que é para ser usado, viu? Não se esqueça de mim...um beijão!!




Calebe- Super Calebe! Meu computer man favorito! Nem acredito que tive que me despedir de você. Obrigada por me fazer rir, com suas tolices, vou sentir sua falta.
Não esqueça que estou viva e se precisar de mim, é só escrever, ou ver se estou no skype...hehe. obrigada por todas as vezes que você me socorreu quando o pc tava dando o bug do milênio. Você é meu herói!! Te amo, se cuida tá? Um super beijo! sei que essa foto nao é uma das melhores mais nao achei outra...hehe


Maria- Puxa vida! Vou sentir de saudade, das suas loucuras, decoração diferente e do seu jeito original de ser. Um tanto parecido com o meu. Foi bom conhecer alguém tão revolucionário, e uma verdadeira discípula de todo o coração. Vou orar para que o senhor continue te ungindo para fazer todo o trabalho que tem que fazer, o qual sei que não é pouco, e que ele tenha a sua perfeita vontade na sua vida. Obrigada por todo o apoio, oração, profecia, e amor que demonstrou por mim. Te amo muito!

Crystal- Don’t feel lost….I love you!!! I know I don’t really know you for a super long time, but for some reason we seemed to get along pretty well…one more sister to my collection…hehe. Don’t forget me, and for sure, drop by for lots of visits. Keep being funny, crazy and cool…I just loved meeting you! Take care alright?


John & Angel- To a very cute couple!! I love u guys, thanks for everything, all the time spent listening to me and taking care of me, you truly were my angels and the Lord loves me because he put you 2 in my path, I pray the Lord will give you the strength to hold on and keep on going on for him, and Lord willing we’ll see each other soon…and don’t worry, I’m determined to take good care of Nina. My preparation for being the mother of a senior teen girl…lol!




Jeu & Iris- Pena que eu não vou estar aqui para ver a Beatriz e apertar as bochechas dela... Amo muito vocês e aprecio todo o amor e dedicação que tem pelo senhor, seus muitos talentos também.
Íris, onde que eu vou achar outra super professora para trabalhar comigo???? Alguém cheio de idéias legais e supero on the ball???? Valeu também por ter me agüentado, sei que fizemos uma boa equipe e um ótimo trabalho tanto com as crianças como com os jovens, não me esquecerei de vocês. Fiquem a vontade para me escrever...ok?




Vicky and Sean- To my 2 favorite fluffies … I think I’m gonna start crying…buah!!!!
Vicky, thank you for everything, you were such a help, blessing and encouragement to me, what u deserve is far beyond my reach but I’ll pray to the man that can give you not only what you deserve, but what you need, want and desire.
I am gonna miss you sooooo much! Take good care of my little brazilian, train him well and…just brainwashing you…make sure he has a Portuguese speaker around to always remember his language and country. Admit it…he is crazy about Brazil!!! You saw him yesterday. I love you girl, I know the Lord has a special plan for your life. Keep looking up to him. I wanna hear about all the miracles he is performing, through you and for you. Take care!!!


Teresa- No, everyone this is not her kid…she’s only 14 ok? Oops, sorry..got carried away! Well, look at this gorgeous, beautiful and talented girl, how can I not miss such lovely thing ?
I love you precious! You’re very dear to my heart, I’m glad I got to meet you and do not worry… I will remember Jr. teen Teresa for the rest of my days. You’re too sweet to be forgotten! Keep up the good fight and never give up. The Lord has wonders in store for you! Keep in touch…big kiss!


Bone- brother, brother, brother....demorou!!
I think I’ve said this b4 but I’m gonna say it again… I cannot believe I’m gonna miss YOU and your 24/7 foolishness. Like you said, at least you made me laugh, I have good memories of our foolish times together and I do forgive you for being a pain sometimes. All I know is that deep, deep, very deep inside, you’re a cool guy, and you have an adorable daughter. She needs you, So be a good daddy…no, not terry…Ali ok? You look too young to young to have a 14-y-o daughter! hehe…take care! Quase esqueci, Feliz Natal!!!






Josh- Man…am I going to miss you or what? Thanks for always being willing to lend me your camera or computer when I needed it, for being kind and sweet and for being my friend, we even look like brothers, see? I surely wish you the best and pray that the Lord will guide your ways and if by any chance you end up in Swiss like I dreamed you would, I want to be the first one to know ok? Keep in touch and keep making other laugh with your funny way of being. Keep rocking on for Jesus and winning lots to him!






Meek- I’ll sure miss you like crazy! You are an incredible person, excellent cook
and someone I would love to take with me to help take care of me and make me gain weight!!! Thanks for everything you are so understandable and the best manager ever! Always taking to consideration how others are feeling and trying to make their loads lighter. I love you, and make sure you have a skype account so we can talk sometime. Take good care of the cutest and most adorable kid the Lord’s given you. He’s too precious for me and for Him. And b4 I forget make sure to dance a lots to vibrate and shake that booty for my sake. I want to see you happy ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you too Josie, so very, very much. Continue to be the good girl are and always were, and have lots of fun in SP. Have a great C'mas witnessing there. Lots of love and big hugs, - Angel & John.