Sunday, December 09, 2007

news on me

I know.... I should apologize to you for not blogging in a long while. those who check my blog often might have gotten a little bored of seeing the same posts for almost 15 days. sometimes I think I should stop blogging but then I remember the reason why I made this blog and its what keeps me inspired.
Christmas is in the air and like you might know we're all on the big push to do all we can before our mans birthday arrives. Its a fight, but its fun to fight and I'm loving it more and more. Sorry this is not as detailed as you'd like but theres no need to say we're all busy. busking is going great, we're meeting some real sheep and potential people and the Lord is opening many doors.
keep on pushing this Cmas...make it your best yet!
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Jaydee and Terri said...

I'll pray for yours and you pray for mines, Yeah?