Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry C'mas

Its over! The rush rush, singing till 1:00 in the morning, eating pizza every night, waking up at 9:00AM, meeting interesting people, trying new things and much, much more.
I can truly say this Christmas push was one of learning, growing and stretching, it was fun also, tiring for sure but nothing can compare to the souls won, to see people touched with a song or a word you say. It was only Jesus, we couldn't have made it without him, such a sweetheart! Is is too hard to fall in love with this man???
Right now,I'm helping to prepare our Christmas dinner, its been fun, we're five people, so you joke around, listen to music drink some beer and cook of course! I love you all, I have to go back to the kitchen, Have a merry, very merry Christmas and show Jesus how much you love him. Happy B-day dear Love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like our Christmas push......