( Jesus : )
I love you My Virgo. Though you may often feel a little unsure of yourself, be assured of My love, My care, My happiness at the very thought of your existence.
Though you may be a Virgo that finds it difficult to be in the spotlight, you have a special joy and radiance that others can’t help but be attracted to. If you’re a Virgo tat fells comfortable around others, you add an extra touch of spark and enjoyment to life.
There’s a good chance you’re a detail person, meticulous with your room, or cleanliness. You may have a good memory for details and Events .
You may be concerned about the little things and faithfully attend to each one. Whatever your case may be, I’ve gifted you with an eye for details, a heart that is outgoing and cares about each little thing and everyone.
You usually either have the gift of faithfulness and plodding along, or the gift of helps. Perhaps you are one of those indispensable people that are willing to do anything for anybody no matter how menial or lowly it may seem. Or you’re one who daily plods along, faithfully fulfilling the job that I have entrusted to your care. Or perhaps your gift along these lines, are manifested in another are of your life, or you have to yet discover them.
If you ever feel burdened or pressured with the strain of your work, your ministry, or the many details you must tend to, cast these burdens on Me. Let Me carry your load and you can be My hands My feet, My lips, My eyes and My love to others. Don’t be discouraged or overburdened by the problems and trials you encounter. Remember that I will help you, I will strengthen you.
Whether you’re serious or funny, studious or playful, talkative or quiet, outgoing or reserved, you are a unique individual with definite feelings and emotions , joys and traits, dreams and goals that make you what you are, that help to form and fashion you into what I need you to be.
No two people of any sun sign are alike and no two Virgos are exactly the same. All are different, all are unique, all are special to Me. I made each one to fill My desires and to bring Me delight. I made each one as a vessel to pour My love through. In this coming year I will continue to be one with you, to be the heartbeat of your life and the Joy of your countenance.
6 comments:
so nice, tks for posting that
my birthday was yesterday
I knew it was right on the beginning of the month... happy belated b-day girl! You're most welcome, love you!
Speakin of fellow Virgos out there...
a new one has come into the world.
I know! Im so proud of you Jay dee....awwwwww!!!
Thanks for Posting that Josie and on my Birthday too! I needed to read those words of encouragement...:) Happy birthday to you too! Not sure exactly when it is or if it's already past but I pray that this year will be the best one yet and that you'll find his highest will for you this year and therefore you'll be the happiest! -xxx
Stephanie~
Thank you Steph! you're such a love!!!! My b-day is next week on the 22nd but thank you anyway. Heard you're gonna be a mommy again...so cool! I'm proud of you, keep your head up, the best is yet to come.
love you a ton!
Post a Comment