To you Teresa...For those good old days
WHAT!?!?!YOU!?!?!?!BRACES!?!?!I wil only believe it if I see it......how dare you????Without consulting me?????Hehe....jk
oh yeah...like im happy about it...buaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! I'll take a pic for you to see. love you!!!
u cut it again?????josie,i warned u....if u stay away from me for too long,u are gonna start to go crazy....:P
ha! terry...you're a cutie. but it looks good though..you saw the pic. please tell your mom I didn't forget her b-day, tell her I love her, alright?? big kiss!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WHAT!?!?!YOU!?!?!?!BRACES!?!?!I wil only believe it if I see it......how dare you????Without consulting me?????Hehe....jk
oh yeah...like im happy about it...buaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! I'll take a pic for you to see. love you!!!
u cut it again?????josie,i warned u....if u stay away from me for too long,u are gonna start to go crazy....:P
ha! terry...you're a cutie. but it looks good though..you saw the pic. please tell your mom I didn't forget her b-day, tell her I love her, alright?? big kiss!
Post a Comment