Rio de Janeiro, 2007 The family the plays together stays together....hehehehe Here's a shot of my dad and 3 of my brothers playing..its a family thing I'll tell ya...One day we'll have a family band with the other 3 playing and singing. Can't wait!
well, I guess I'm not coming at least not for now...its sad I know, I really wished I could spend my b-day there in Rio, but I'm sure there'll be a better time and we will see each other. big kiss gorgeous!
3 comments:
good stuff Josie...
love you..
Man thats great, Ban is good man, not to mention the older bigger one Tiago! Hope to see you when you come babe
well, I guess I'm not coming at least not for now...its sad I know, I really wished I could spend my b-day there in Rio, but I'm sure there'll be a better time and we will see each other. big kiss gorgeous!
Post a Comment