Wednesday, July 18, 2007

To my far away still sheep....

Dont look at the date....got all the numbers mixed up....so this is worth for tomorrow and the rest of the year....
Happy B-day Nina! I love you! hope you're having a ton of fun at the FDTP.
You make my days happier by smiling and being around, you make my nights special by letting out the phrase: "I love you Josie, good night..." , You are a wonderful, fun and crazy teacher, the girls love you and miss you so so much! they're counting the days for when you'll be back.
All that to say, you are a great person and I love living with you...having a little bit of Teresa and Angel is pretty cool too. Wishing you the best year yet! Come back soon....you are missed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nina!!!!!!!!!Mais um ano de vida......I wish you lost of fun, a hot boy friend,love, and do stay close to Jesus, honey, ok???? big kiss, luv u!!!!

Unknown said...

Josie I miss u guys tons too! we're so busy with tight schedules, brains filled to bursting daily, and flat booties from alot of sitting. but its tons of fun, i'm having a blast and its being all that i need.... well, except the b-friend part, hehe! 18 is freaky, i never thot i'd get here....but the lord knows best i guess. i love you josie, good night, hehehe!

Marie Clay said...

So I got to meet this lovely blond, and Im happy I did, I didn't however know she was a cancer..how terrably cool! Love you Jos"""

Josie said...

lol...thats cool Marie...hey Im in love with the "there u were" song, so I just wrote down the lyrics and am learning how to play it. you made the song no? and whos anita? whats the story behind it...ok, I sound like a interviewer or something..hehehe.
love you tons too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nina.I miss you so,so,so,so much!!!I cant wait to see u again!!!And a very,very,very happy birthday!!!!I think I was given a gift the day u were born, and I hadn't even come into the world yet! Maybe u were my incentive to go down to the place where I'd learn so much and also enjoy so much.We really were blessed growing up, with travel, music, performing and being treated like royalty in many cases even though we've been called the paupers. I have so many pictures in my mind of times spent with u, in most of them we're laughing uncontrollably. U never treated me like I was beneath u or younger than u, I was always ur equal and we shared each others joys and sorrows. To be given a sister who is also my best friend is a gift that never gets old, only better with time. Life has gotten tougher and we don't laugh as often as we did when we were younger but when we do, it's hard to stop. You've never judged me for the times in my life when I didn't even know who I was and hurt u in the process,but u forgave me and forgot and helped me build my tomorrow. Thank you, Nina, for choosing to come down here and be my protector, my prayer warrior, my best friend and my counselor. And thank you for going through the extra rough times you've been through because you saved me from going through the same things, I'm always learning something new. :) I pray this new year is filled with the answers to your prayers. You're dearly treasured. I love you.
-U know who...