Friday, July 20, 2007

Coolest cancer in the world

Here goes a silly poem I made for you, I love you Sophia, have a great year!

WHEN YOU’RE AROUND

Everything becomes fun

You make me laugh and even run

You make me smile

We talk for a long while

We play guitar and sing together

It doesn’t matter weather

Day or night, rain or shine

As long as we’re together

I love your love for the Lord

And your desire to win the world at all costs

Your connection with him

Your originality

Never forget whether you’re near or far

How special you are

Happy b-day crazy girl

You’re the coolest crab in the world!

4 comments:

Abner said...

verdade essa garota é maravilhosa... Adorei a ultima musica q ela fez, foi aqui no FDTP, vc devia escutar Josie. Feliz aniversario Sophia...

Anonymous said...

ai que otimo...deixa so ela chegar e eu vou escutar...beijao abner..se cuida!

Anonymous said...

Thats sweet

Unknown said...

I can't possibly believe u josie... ADOREI AMIGUINHA!!!! Thanks gorgeous girl. MUA!