Friday, April 13, 2007

To Anita


Dearest friend,
I know this picture is not the best, but its the only one I had. I lost the one of us 2 together as board members ect.
I can truly tell we were a team, I felt good, I felt loved and somehow I knew thing would turn out to be ok in each situation, you were there and also because you would turn the world up side down and make it happen!
next camp I'll cry...wheres anita???? I already miss you a ton and cant wait to see you again.
Happy b-day! you're special to me...I guess words cant really express what I feel because I think Im gonna start crying so all this to say I love you tons!!! And I wish you a wonderful new year, full of challenges and surprises...you're the best! thanks for being all you were to me.

No comments: