Sunday, April 22, 2007

Someone dear to my heart

Lindo, gatão, bonito e gostosão!! I love u man! People this is my second oldest brother!!!! I know your b-day is actually tomorrow but I'm just making sure I post something about you, in case I dont have time to do this tomorrow....
Lucas, I know you go through roughs and toughs, Im so proud of you, you've gone through so much! But I also know the Lord is in control of your life and he is indeed making you a better man.
I miss having you around, its been a year and a little already, time sure flies.I miss talking to you about music and other things, I miss singing and playing with you, I miss dancing ane being foolish at parties...I MISS YOU!!!!!!
2007 promises to be a tough but fulfilling year, may the Lord hear and answer your every prayer, may he keep you inspired and fulfilled and may you have a new start...new year, new beginings.
Keep singing and playing,keep shining for the Lord, he has wonders in store for you this year, I'm sure! big huge kisses....

No comments: