Friday, October 13, 2006

22 on the 22nd of September


All I can say is, that I have nothing to complain about my special day. The Lord,Vicky and others made it special all the way!
I woke up late, read the word, and went out with vicky to the movies watched "CLICK" with Adam Sandler, who I think is a great and funny actor. went out with the girls to eat ice cream and when I come back home...theres a surprise party presents, some foolishness from the kids and loads of love! That was everything...I couldnt believe it! I had a great time.


At the ice cream shop with Leila and Vicky..pigging out...wanna join?
LOL...this was so funny!!! Ocs dancing Rappy b-day to me, I laughed my head off
I had to pop like 50 balloons with notes inside and read each one, lots of work, believe me!
The crew, ready for the show,patiently waiting for the lady...

Eating crepe de Chocolate, very concentraded

Its over and Im 22!!! never thought this would happen..but here I am alive and kicking. One more year ahead to serve the Lord and give my all to Him.
2007....here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: