Never knew virgos were so stubborn until Naty turned 2. Gosh! Now I understand why the terrible twos are so terrible. She's usually a good girl but when she puts something in her head its hard to make her understand and change her mind. I guess most of her changing has also to do with her baby brother, so I'm trying to have lots of patience and understanding but sometimes I loose it....
I'm sure its just a phase that soon will pass. Until then, may God give me the grace to love and instruct a mini me.
2 comments:
Muito bem, mamãe!! È assim mesmo! As grandes montanhas as serem escaladas e as lindas planícies verdejantes a serem desfrutadas neste lindo mundo maravilhoso junto aos nossos preciosos filhos!Parabéns por "se deixar" ser mamãe de +d1!! Love u4. Bjo Malu
Ha ha, I know just what you mean. I'm going through the terrible two's with my number two virgo. What I find works best for me is sticking them on time out in their bed room or play room when he starts throwing a fit. It helps me not get too frustrated, but I still loose it sometimes :).
Post a Comment