Monday, February 22, 2010

Bathroom situation

So we sing at this restaurant called "Oliver" every Tuesday and since we stop singing at midnight we're one of the last ones to leave. After singing I went to use the bathroom and when i'm there i hear 2 guys coming in. and I thought: "how odd, oh maybe its the owner since he is visiting, he came to see if the bathroom looks good since it just went through some repairs."
so I take super long to get out, flush the toilet twice to see if they leave, but they didnt so I opened the door and one of the guys was shocked to see a girl in the girls bathroom! lol.... he said: " sorry, we thought there was no one here, plus the guys bathroom is not working, so sorry." Its fine I said, and while he talked to me the other guy was peeing with the door opened taking his time...
I washed my hands and ran out of the bathroom, they were super embarrassed after. it turned out that they were clients of the restaurant 2 young dudes....life is funny, you never know what might happen.

No comments: