Sunday, March 01, 2009

Recording at Naipe Studios

I had a chance to record this last week, a total dream come true. The whole idea was to record Portuguese witnessing songs and post them on the Regional CGO site. So I was able to record 2, simple demos but it gave me a taste of what recording in the studio is like. There were some very essential people that made this day and a half possible. My husband Miguel who took care of Natalia in a very small space,having to entertain her for a long time. thank you hubby.
JM and Jeremy who did all the work. love you guys, thank you so much! The song will hopefully come out in a few weeks...I'll try posting it here for you.

Who says Natalia cant sing?
Having some mommy time before starting
Thanks you guys....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fiu fiu!!!!!so proud of you!!!!!!natalia is certainly gonna b a super singer like her mom,...hehehe...luv ya...cant wait to see u guys......

Angelinda said...

Josie tu nem vai acreditar , mass eu pensei em vc esta semana e pensei se algum dia poderiamos gavar aquela musica "how cn i" e dos ajudantes que inventamos, e quado vi que voce tava gravado fiquei suepr feliz. te amo, sei que algum dia vai dar certo.

Anonymous said...

I heard those song nanananahnahanhnaha...U sound awsome Congrats!!!

Sofie (G)-

Josie said...

thanks So, sorry I didnt get to say goodbye...that was bad i know. but you know how it is, theres always these last minute things that need to be done and you end up enrolada so.... but i love you...send my love to ur mom k? xoxoxox