Friday, February 20, 2009

Our next move

Me, Miguel and baby Natalia are officially moving to Brasilia, the capital. Most probably, by the beginning of next month. After praying and hearing from the Lord several times, talking and counseling together

Patiently waiting for things to happen, the folks there to move houses and get settled. Meanwhile slowly packing, visiting friends and provisioning the things we need.

3rd time I'll be living there, guess all things are new when you want them to be. I must admit I will miss Sao Paulo, all the fun I had and everything I learned. My life was literally thrown upside down in this city, the Lord worked in my life; I was taken to new heights, embraced new challenges, grew by leaps and bounds, met a wonderful guy and gave birth to a beautiful little girl all in 2 years and a few months.
Guess I’ll end here before this post becomes too emotional... My last words: Thank God for change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes thank u jesus for change...itll be sooooooooo good hving u here..........kkkkkk....cant wait to hv u here......muah!!!!!!!