Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chili beans night

2 of our friends, Luiz and Mariane decided to cook for us today, they spent the whole day getting ready. not being used to cook for a lot of people. The food? Chili beans. Quantity? 3 big pots. how many were left? one only. Along with the chili beans was served a sour cream, lots of doritos, tacos and salad.
As I passed by the kitchen today my thoughts were always the same: " well, praise the lord, I guess we're gonna be eating chili beans for a few weeks." so you can imagine my face when I checked and 2 of them were completely empty. I didn't eat so much, being a nursing mother I always think before I eat. Natalia has a hard time whenever I eat beans, so I figured I would save her the trouble.
My husband ate 3 plates...as you can guess, he went to sleep with the dog...and that was "the end" in every sense of the word.

No comments: