Friday, September 12, 2008

unpatient

I'm waiting for Natalia to be born, whoever looks at my tummy thinks she's about to pop out, for some reason she's taking a while. The doctor says that if she doesn't pop out till Monday, a C-section might be needed. I've been feeling contractions but they're on and off, nothing regular. Someone mentioned today that seems like shes playing with me. I certainly think so too.

Everyone in the home is pretty excited, they ask me how I'm feeling all the time, and sometimes I'm feeling nothing. I seriously thought she was gonna be born on the 9th, we got everything ready and....next day I had no pain, no contractions, no nothing...lol
anyways, I'm claiming the keys of patience and trust and good timing as the hospital is not so close to our home. I figure she'll be born this weekend, by the power of the keys....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll most def pray that she is born within this week. Eve if she ain't, I wouldn't see the need for a C-section even if shes a week late... I love you and know your in the lords hands. can't wait for you to throw up some pic's of'er.

out peace

Anonymous said...

yeah, except for the fact that Im not dilating. its in the lords hands anyways...