I'm alive and kicking, slowing down, my daughter is getting heavier which gives me more back aches and makes me walk slower.
Believe it or not shes already 2 kilos and 400, and I'm only on the 7th month, which means she'll probably reach 3 kilos and maybe a little more. She already has a name....Natalia and from what it seems she likes to sleep...when I took the ultrasound she was yawning all the time, it was so adorable. According to the doctor my due date is September 12, so yes! she'll be a Virgo! just like her mom...poor Miguel.
The Lord is doing some big miracles and supplying the rest of the things she needs little by little.
These are the latest on my baby girl and me. we love you guys!!!
kisses...
6 comments:
ahhhh, so cute...uma dorminhoca que nem a titia....hehehe...god i miss u guys tons!!!!!lots of kisses for the both of you...
Cool, more Virgos please!!!
amen...hehehe
I guess we're doing our part, no?
Ha, ours is due on the 13th, I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you are as happy as I that there are only three weeks left, TYJ. -Terri
oi jubis aqui è a rachel do obede e da clara queria muito falar com vc.tenho muitas saldades.me mande seu e-mail porfavor!!!
beijoss
O bebe è tao fofo è linda parabens.
meu e-mail è rachelpeixes@yahoo.com.br
te amo.
Post a Comment