Friday, May 09, 2008

round and pregnant me

These are not the cutest pictures a pg mom could take, I do want to take more decent ones, and I'll share them with you, I hope these will do for now. Never mind my face, just look at my belly...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhhhh it's so cuute!!!!!!! you're adorable pregnant, josie...:)

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! So cute!!!!! Such a luv!!!!!U look great!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Josie,
U look Goregous! Congrats juninho lol!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous*

Angela Paz said...

Josie u look so cute pg! you'll make an even cuter mommy. I still cant believe it tho... My little "sis"!! :) Luv u!

Anonymous said...

Look beautiful, Josie...

Love ya


out peace

The Fishy one said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't heard from you in ages and accidentially stumbled on ur blog only to find out that YOU ARE PG!!!???? WOW! so cool... miss u linda, i was actually thinking abotu u this week and wondering where u were and waht u were up to...rite me, u still hv my email? piscies_chick85@yahoo.com Te amo montes..... xxx