Sunday, April 06, 2008

pg stuff

I must confess its a taking me a while to get used to this pregnancy thing, sometimes I even forget I'm pregnant! Its kinda freaky to open your closet and that one pile of jean pants you had, that fitted you perfectly doesn't anymore. getting comments like: "were these the pants that I liked so much and that were lose on you?" lol....its cool, I'm alright, it just takes sometime to adjust to all the changes which are many.
I felt my baby move for the first time today, I was praying for my brother Felipe and he started moved, weird sensation....but pretty cool, on the 25th gonna do a ultrasound to see if hes alright and find out if its a he or a she, cant wait....Yes I will let you know.

2 comments:

Marie Clay said...

soo happy for u my love! Miss you
all the best

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh u melt my heart!!!! i miss you tons josie!!!! praying for you and wishing the best.... that of course being a baby boy...:P
naaahhhh jk!!!wtv u want is fine...