YES! I'm 3 months pregnant and its a pretty cool sensation. I'm not having morning sickness or throwing up and stuff. The Lord is already supplying the things the baby will need miraculously. I am happy and excited, its a new stage of my life. Its just hard to go slow or sleep more, and not have the energy I use to have. But I guess nothing compares to that little chubby face smiling at you.
I want a boy, lets see what the Lord wants....so far he supplied boy clothes so...maybe it means that...I don't know!
I have so many pictures to post but for some reason they're taking forever to upload and I'm not being patient enough. yes..pray for me....xoxoxoxo
6 comments:
congratulations to you both, I love you guys...
congrats josie!!!! u deserve it!!!! so....am i invited to ur wedding???:D
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you, and so happy you aren't getting morning sickness. And yes, that bundle of love is worth taking naps every day and going to bed early. I hope you get the boy you want.
-Terri
OMG! I was so surprised!
My Josie's all grown up and... making babies! So.. do I get to be the auntie? :D
So cool. I wish you both the best.
You'll make an awesome mommy.
Xxx
Luv u
-Ang
thanks guys...I love reading your comments, you make me laugh!
Yes, Ang you will be an auntie, although you're far far away, thanks for the love both Terri's...xoxoxoox
Amo vcs d+!! Beijokas, Ana
Post a Comment