my vacations so far...
have been great! been sleeping till late, fellowshiping, playing the guitar, talking,eating my dad's delicious bread and reading the word a lot more.
I finaly went to the beach today with 3 other girls, it was so cool! I almost forgot what a beach looked like after not seeing one in a year. Got tanned!! yuppie!!!! the Sun was blazing hot, it gave me little headache but I'll be alright. I feel great!
The whole plan of coming to Rio was my family getting together, but then for one reason or another it didnt work out , my younger brother left to spend his vacations in Sao Paulo and I didnt even had a chance to see him...So its just Dad, Felipe, Thiago and Me getting together. I guess its better than not getting together at all. I'm so thankful.... extreme praise....heheheheh
My big brother Thiago, will be visiting us for the weekend, so that should be fun.
Monday will be flying to Bento Goncalves, pretty exciting...
My advice to you...have fun too!! xoxoxoxoxo
2 comments:
Josie.. U left without saying goodbye! U're in trouble!!! JK. I hope u're enjoying Rio, hv fun and tk good care k???? Lov u tons!!!!
Sof's--
hey, I was just thinking about you right now....I know honey,Im so sorry but my days back home were packed to the brim. but I love you....please forgive me!? big kiss...xxoxoxox
Post a Comment