Saturday, May 12, 2007

54....thats my man!



Dad,

You truly were the best dad me and the 5 bros could've asked for.
No kidding, I never met anyone who didn't like my dad, he is sweet, loving, giving, humble and willing. Patience is a virtue, and you have a LOT of it! You're my hero, you made me what I am today. I admire you and I think you should know that I look up to you and want to follow your steps. You taught me so much!
You taught me:

1-Perseverance
2-Responsibility
3-To give unselfishly
4-To love
5-To be a fighter, because you are one
6- This one, I still haven't learned but I promise to...make the most delicious bread ever!

The sweetest childhood memory I have is of you, every single night,(it didn't matter if you were tired or not) you would get your guitar and play for us until we would fall asleep.
I just loved it! Its something I'm trying to keep. I've done it quite a few times with the kids I would take care of, and it works, believe me! Its a real proof of love.
Big year ahead..Praying that the Lord will give you all the strength you need and make your work load lighter and easier. I LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, "sob"....i umm..."sob"...i can seem myself lovin this guy too..
send'm my love, would you??xxx

out peace

Josie said...

yeah..hes a good man. too special to be true.
thanks for visiting, take care.